I believe you deserve to be heard.
Your lack of writing skills shouldn’t stand in the way.
I can write and can get to the heart of your writing.
That’s why I set up Northern Editorial.
I’m a copyeditor and copywriter who can help you make your words bloody fabulous.
You’ll find what I do over on my services page, and my prices on my pricing page. Here I suppose you want to know about me?
- I specialise in heritage, history and the UK’s artisan business sector. I write and edit so you don’t have to.
- Like you, I believe in the personal touch in business (and if you’re an author, you’ll know – it’s a business as well as a passion).
- I’m a Yorkshire lass based in the beautiful far north of Scotland – looking out of my living room window I can see the Orkneys, when it’s not raining or they’re shrouded in mist.
- After leaving RGU I worked as an academic librarian at Teesside University before making the move north with my family. I set up as a professional genealogist, and although this has taken a back seat to my editing and writing career, I do still occasionally like to don my Sherlock hat and get stuck into some lovely research.
- I belong to two corgis and a collie.
- I’m an advanced professional member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP), (I adhere to their code of practice) and I’m a member of ProCopywriters (the alliance of commercial writers). I’m trained by the SfEP and the Publishing Training Centre. And I’m pretty damn good at what I do.
Oh, and I have green hair.